Admissions for Academic Year 2019-20 at PICT Model School will commence on
3rd December 2018.
Please note there are no seats available for Sr. Kg. Grade 1, 2 & 3.
You may start with a scheduled visit to the school for a counselling
session and get to know about our vision, mission pedagogy, work culture,
rules & regulations as well as any other pertinent queries you may
have. Our Parent Relations Executive will be happy to answer your queries.
If you feel the school meets with your ward’s requirements, you may fill up
the form on 3rd December. The link to the form will be available
on our school website on 3rd December at 9:00 am.
- Once you fill in the admission form, you have to continue with the
registration process which begins with the payment of Rs.500. After the
payment process you are required to submit the form online. A ‘successfully submitted’ pop up message will appear with a
number which will be considered as the token number to determine the
sequence of being called for the interaction process with the school
- An Email with the admission form filled by you and the parent declaration form will be sent to you.
- You will take a colour printout of the admission form, parent declaration form along with self- attested copies of the documents uploaded by you and submit them in the school at the time of interaction. Scanned copy of following documents needs to be uploaded on 3rd December, 2018
- 1 Passport size photo of the child *
- Pan Card of Parents *
- Birth Certificate*
- Residence Proof *
- Medical Fitness / Blood Group Report of the child *
- Latest Mark sheet / Summary Sheet of the child *
- Foreign Nationality (OCI/PIO) ( Mandatory for Foreign citizens)
- Aadhar Card
- Adoption Document (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Both parents and child have to attend the interaction with the Principal. The Principal takes the final call.
- Post this interaction, you will receive a confirmation message from school by an email / text message.
- You will then receive a text message with your parent user ID and password which you will use to make the fee payment.
- The first installment of the fee needs to be paid within two working days of receiving the confirmation message from school. Failure to pay the fee will result in losing out on the admission.
Age criteria as on 31st March, 2019 should be as follows:
||Minimum Age as of March 31st 2019
||5.6 years to 6.6 years
||6.6 years to 7.6 years
||7.6 years to 8.6 years
||8.6 years to 9.6 years
||9.6 years to 10.6 years
||10.6 years to 11.6 years
||11.6 years to 12.6 years
||12.6 years to 13.6 years